AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

My account was suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
My account was suspended for because 'billing information canon be verified'. However this happen randomly one day, and now I cannot run ads. I have appeal but have not received a response. Also when I created a new account with new billing information etc google put the accounts under review. How does it know the same person potentially created that account?
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My account was suspended

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
It is AdWords rules to review to verify billing information. Also google track IP address not person.

Re: My account was suspended

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello,

If your account has been suspended and you have already appealed AdWords support to look into that, you should have waited for their response before creating any other new accounts.

Unfortunately, all the related accounts will be suspended because of AdWords policy violations. You might read more on suspended accounts here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375414?hl=en&rd=1

Pankaj