AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

My account was suspended due to a billing verification problem

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account was suspended before I ever recieved any traffic due to the fact that Adwords can't verify my billing information. I have contacted my bank multiple times and they ensure me that the problem is on Adwords end. I went over the info I entered throughly and it is all perfect. This includes address, phone number contact name...everything. I have attempted to contact Adwords support multiple times only to get automated email responses over and over again saying the same thing. I need to speak with an actual person or representative so I can provide you with any verification you deem nesessary for billing. Does anyone have any idea to why it is immpossible to get a hold of an actual person and to how this problem can be fixed?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My account was suspended due to a billing verification problem

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;
Have you verified that your billing address (including street number and zip code ) match those on record with the credit card issuer?
Please share your website URL

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the response! Yes, I have verified that my street number and zip code match those on record with my credit card company. My website URL is:  www.checkbankone.com

Any help would be much appreciated. Thank again.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
The "Billing verification" is just a ruse on Google's part. They have some problem with you, your business, or your website, but won't tell you what it is. The next communication you'll get from them is an automated email stating that their decision is "correct and final," when actually it's neither. Get a good lawyer, one that specializes in anti-trust suits. Google certainly qualifies as a monopoly, and they NEVER want to go to court, because that would open the floodgates for every single person and business they've harmed.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hello again ;

This site does NOT comply with the financial  services section of the Policy;

Review this section and fix the site;

Note: you must also  comply with specific requirements for the country your business is registered in 

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi and thanks again for the response!

We went over our Adwords financial policies and made a few updates to our website. We checked with our local and state regulation to ensure we met their standards. Also, we made sure our fees and rates associated with all of our products were clear and visible to the user. We updated our contact information making our physical location and phone number as clear as possible. In order to avoid any problems with loan policies we removed any articles and advice pertaining to loans. We also updated our disclosure section making it more clear and presice.

Is there anything in particular that see within our website that breaks Adwords policies that we missed here? 

Thanks!

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hello again;

I checked with The Washington state department of financial institution, and did not find you listed; as per the requirement to comply with local regulations, in the state / country where the financial institution is registered;

In Washington:

http://www.dfi.wa.gov/banks/about_banks.htm

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've the same issue, account suspended and got the auto reply email that it's final.

my website url is http://hostingfor-ever.com , hope if anybody can help me to know what's the reason for this suspension and if something which i can fix and create a new adwords account or it's gonna to be suspended as it's the website ?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

mina F;

This discussion is closed;

Open a new discussion;

Are you promoting an affiliate program?

edit: link was added

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭