AdWords
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

My account was billed WAY OVER than what my limit is set at.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account was billed WAY over the limit I set it at. I called customer service and I just got jacked around. I can't open my account number because I'm blocked out and I cant sign in. I need to contact someone ASAP

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My account was billed WAY OVER than what my limit is set at.

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Brittney

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with your account. I've asked our team to look into this for youand they will be getting in contact in the coming days. 

I hope this will help. 

A. 

Re: My account was billed WAY OVER than what my limit is set at.

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi Brittney,

Thanks for reaching out with your question and I am so sorry to hear you have encountered difficulties with your account. In regards to your billing, you should never see more charges for more than 30.4 times your total daily budget for all campaigns within a month. It sounds like you are on automatic payments so these charges will come through at a given threshold. Please see this resource for further information about thresholds.

Each AdWords account is assigned a unique number called a customer ID number. This number is 10 digits (e.g. 123-456-7890). On many credit card and bank statements the AdWords customer ID Number is provided. Below you'll find some information on how to identify the customer ID number associated with the account that is generating the charges showing up on your credit card/bank statement. If you can find a customer ID number that means the charges are probably from an AdWords account. If not, the charges might not be coming from AdWords.

AdWords charges tend to show up on your credit card statement in a specific way. Here are common ways these charges can appear.

Visa or MasterCard

If you've been charged by AdWords and you're using Visa or MasterCard to pay, you might see any of the following charges on your statement:

• GOOGLE ADWORDS. CC@GOOGLE.COM

• GOOGLE*GOOG[10-digit AdWords Customer ID]

• GOOGLE*SVCS[10-digit AdWords Customer ID]

• GOOGLE*ADWS[10-digit AdWords Customer ID]

If you notice more than one customer ID on your statement, it might mean that you have more than one AdWords account associated with that form of payment.

American Express

If you've been charged by AdWords and you're using American Express to pay, you might see any of the following on your statement:

• GOOGLE LTD. CC@GOOGLE.COM ADWORDS ADVERTISING

• GOOGLE INC. CC@GOOGLE.COM ADWORDS ADVERTISING

• GOOGLE*SVCS[10-digit AdWords Customer ID]

• GOOGLE*ADWS[10-digit AdWords Customer ID]

Bank account (direct debit)

If you've been charged by AdWords and you're using direct debit to pay, you might see any of the following on your statement:

• Goog_[10-digit AdWords Customer ID]

• Google_[10-digit AdWords Customer ID]

• Google[10-digit AdWords Customer ID]

• GOOGLE[10-digit AdWords Customer ID]

• GOOOGLE_A[10-digit AdWords Customer ID]

• GOOGLE_[10-digit AdWords Customer ID]

• ADW[10-digit AdWords Customer ID]

If you are having difficulty logging in, I would recommend you reset your password. If you do not know your log-in email, please give us a call from 9:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday at 1-866-2GOOGLE (1-866-246-6453) and provide your customer ID and we can assist you with logging into your account or you can fill out this form if you would prefer to handle it by email. 

Once you are able to log in, we can provide you with further information regarding your account specifics, such as your budget and your charges. You can also fill out this form if you would like further explanations of your payments by email.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions by responding to this post!

Best,

Anna

My account was billed WAY OVER than what my limit is set at.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN BILLED WELL OVER MY BUDGET 4 WEEKS BUDGET USED UP IN 12 DAYS