AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

My account should be now settled. but it still says "Your account is suspended because your billing

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Google Ad Words,

I am so sorry.

I did not recognise a transaction you made last Tuesday evening BTS (18/10/16) from my bank account.

The fee you charged was for for promotional campaigns I ran on vides from my YouTube channel.

I raised my concerns with the bank as I did not recognise the transactions at the time and they put a bar across the  google Ad account and credited me the money.

I feel so stupid as I went in to my YouTube account and saw there was a discrepancy with money I owed on the account. I then realised that I did owe you that money in the first place.

Its just as it showed up on my bank statement as Google add words not YouTube so....it confused me.

Anyway I phoned the bank to inform them that this was my mistake completely and to lift the ban so I can settle the account.

They have tried to do this but need some documents from your bank to resolve the issue?

As I’ve worked so hard building my videos on YouTube I am scared of you taking them down and I didn’t want you to think I was avoiding payment!

So I have paid the money in question through a different bank so my credit score is back to 0.

I just wanted to make sure you didn’t block my account or do anything rash as this was a simple mistake on my behalf. A genuine human error.

The account should be now settled

However when i tried to email you for help it kept saying, "Your account is suspended because your billing information can't be verified"

I have settled the amount now but my account is still suspeneded! I am so annoyed at myself for creating this unnecessary mess. 

Please tell me what to do as im confused?

Please call me and I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Look forward to speaking with you soon,

Sebastian

1 Expert replyverified_user

My account should be now settled. but it still says "Your account is suspended because your billing

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Sebastian,

This is a public forum, so the AdWords Support Team does not see messages that you write here. For all suspension issues, you will need to follow the instructions in the email you received to resolve the issues and request a review of your account.

Good luck,

Cassie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you,

I have paid the bill twice now and sent an email reply to all emails i have received from google accounts.

However i have not received an email from google about resolving a suspended account??

Can you resend this and also how can I get a credit as i've paid my bill twice??

Look forward to hearing from you soon,

Sebastian

07923 992 886

seb_tree@yahoo.co.uk

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Cassie, 

I never received an email from google giving me an option to resolve the issue. 

I have wrote to the support team several times and also the "billing and payments department"

I tried to phone to but all i got was an answer phone message. Ive paid the outstanding bill twice now! 

Not sure what to do....please,please help