AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

My account is suspended for the third time after 4 successful payments

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account has been suspended for third time after 4 successful payments!!! I am so much frustrated with the email i have received from google which says it happened due to a system error at their end and they would require my bank statements to justify the payments in question. I am being treated like a con man here! I am completely fed up of the way you people are treating me. Why cant you people ask for proof of payments before suspending my account??? you just suddenly decide to do it with out a single intimation??? I am loosing my money my business my trust within my team just because your team take a 72 hours of convenient turn around time to release it??? And then the email i receive after sending the proof sayd " we have decided to send it to review" I feel as if its completely and all my fault that you people will have to sit and decide. How can i fix this permanently??? when will this end??? I want to know a way to stop this where I can establish smoother operation of my business. I have to write numerous mails to justify my stand when its an error at your end. Can somebody help me out please?  Customer Id: 780-494-4908

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My account is suspended for the third time after 4 successful paym

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

So what is the current status of the account? Suspended? Under review?

Please share website URL so we can have a look

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’