AdWords
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

My account is suspended due to adword not being able to verify the billing info.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am getting the following message 3 days after i have made a payment of $20

Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified.

I am new to adwords and am not sure how to rectify this issue.

Thanks in advance.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My account is suspended due to adword not being able to verify the billing info.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello angelabrown;

Billing /payment issues are account specifics. Since we do not have access to the account we cannot help with that.

Tips:

Is your billing info on your account matches your details on your credit card?

Have you tried calling your local Google customer service?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: My account is suspended due to adword not being able to verify the billing info.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I just checked and realised that my postal code was slightly different on the adwords credit card billing profile page than the original address associated with the credit card. I have since corrected the postal code on adwords. Any idea to what should be the next step for me to make sure that the new change is picked up by the adword system and account is unsuspended.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello again;

Correct the info and contact Google using the link in the suspension email.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’