AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

My account has been suspended for no reason due to biling.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I just got an email from Google saying my billing information could not be verified so my account was suspended. My credit card is working and has been active for the past year. My Adwords account is 2 weeks old and I was charged $50.00 by Google last week so how could it no be verified? I think this is a big mistake, can anyone help me, I am losing business.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
November 2015

Re: My account has been suspended for no reason due to biling.

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Nico,

Members of the Community do not have access to your account or billing info, so we can't do in-depth troubleshooting with you on your individual account. You should have received an email notice of your account suspension, and that email will contain a link to a policy page, which lists next steps. If you believe your account has been suspended in error or that you have resolved the issue, you can also submit your account to be re-reviewed here.

Cassie

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
November 2015

Re: My account has been suspended for no reason due to biling.

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Nico,

Members of the Community do not have access to your account or billing info, so we can't do in-depth troubleshooting with you on your individual account. You should have received an email notice of your account suspension, and that email will contain a link to a policy page, which lists next steps. If you believe your account has been suspended in error or that you have resolved the issue, you can also submit your account to be re-reviewed here.

Cassie