AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

My account has been suspended due to billing

s h
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
s h
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account has been suspended due to billing

Why

Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified. 

I do not know why

my site 

www.motqen.com

Re: My account has been suspended due to billing

s h
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
s h
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I emailed the support and the reply was

While reviewing your account, we found violations of our AdWords policies in this or a related account. As a result, your account has unfortunately been suspended, and your ads will no longer run on Google.

For information on the terms associated with AdWords account use, please review our Terms and Conditions at:

If you have a prepaid balance remaining in your account, you can request a refund at any time by following the instructions 
If you believe that you meet all of our Terms and Conditions and want to make an appeal, fill out the following form:
Please be aware that we can't process your request unless our Terms and Conditions are met.