AdWords
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

My Google adwords Manual Pre Pay account is showing the error

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I am running my different google adword since 5 years.Recently I have an issue when I try to make payment it show error and I am unable to make a payment.

I did bring it to the notice of google team and it was resolved once. Again I ran into this situation and contacted Google team but surprisingly they came up they can't resolve this issue and forcefully sending to the auto renewal payment.

I am surpriced it's their Product and Google team can't resolve this issue saying that it will happen again so you have to opt for auto payment.

If any body had same situation and had solution please let me know.

I am in hospitality Industry and the Giant travel agents are bidding in Hotels name which is hurting a lot and Revenue losses too.

Looking for help ASAP

Thanks

Piyush Shah

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My Google adwords Manual Pre Pay account is showing the error

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Piyush,

Can you clarify or explain to me what the Google team did to fix the problem the first time? This information may help us to resolve your issue.

Thanks,

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
No I didn't know what they did. After couple times they tried when I keep insisting to resolve the issue then they did it

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee
Hi Piyush,

Thank you for the reply. However I still need more details in order to determine if this can be fixed. Or if it requires escalation to our support team. Can you reply back with step-by-step description on the problem? Please include a screenshot if you can. Thanks!

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Piyush ,

This is what I understand : in your account you made manual payments and now the last payment was not possible due to and error and Google asks you to switch to auto-payment.

What exactly is the text of the error ? Did you make a payment with a new card ?