AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

My Client Center unfied billing option

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello there,

We are managing different clients’ campaigns in the same account and we decided to change to AdWords My Client Centre. There is, however, one issue that we could not fix yet.

Generally we prepay AdWords an amount of money and split the budget between different campaigns and end of the month Google prepares one invoice for my company. In My Client Centre we need to add different billing options for every client we manage.

Is there a way to set one billing account (like my company’s account) and share the budget between all other clients?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My Client Center unfied billing option

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello Gratas

My Client Centre (MCC) is just a platform to monitor and manage all of your AdWords accounts from a single dashboard.

You need to create the billing individually for all different accounts. There is not any option to set billing in MCC.

All the Best!!

Ana

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Hi Gratas,

There is an option of Consolidated Billing with the MCC account which will be best for you.
But go through the requirement criteria and advantages once before you go with the consolidated billing.
What is consolidated billing?

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
November 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Gratas,

First, smart moving separating clients out - you should never have multiple clients in one adwords account.

Now, you could potentially set up consolidated billing/monthly invoicing for your agency and then apply each of the accounts you're creating to that one billing set up.

This is not pre-pay, it is post pay and you will have to get approved for this. You can read more here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375377

Hope this helps!

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’