AdWords
5K members online now
5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

My Account is Under Review 3rd time for now .

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

this is third time my account is under review . Can you please help me whats the exact issue with my account . ?? and how long it will take more . Because like that way i dont think so i can run my add .

thanks

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @saeed a

There's no limitation on the number of times an account can go under review. It is done to ensure that your campaigns are abiding by Google's AdWords policies and the interests of other advertisers and publishers are protected as well.  There are certain topics which are prone to violate policies. Such accounts can go under review several times.

Depending on the type of business you are advertising, make sure you are aware of the related AdWords policies and you are abiding by them thoroughly.   

All the best!

Thanks
Ratan Jha

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Occasionally sites get stuck in a loop of Google's bots disapproving it, and then humans determining it is OK.

In these cases there can be a disconnect between what you are told is wrong and what the bots are actually finding. Often it is a trigger word that has a different context on your site. The most common of these are related to weight loss and weapons. So if a British website has the sentence "Twice in the last 2 weeks I lost 50 pounds betting on England to win", and Google's bots decides it is a weight loss site... then you can get caught in the loop.

I recommend a manual review of your site from a non-Google PPC expert.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hello 

can you please help to maintain my cpc google account ?

thanks