AdWords
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

My Account Was Suspended For No Reason - I have Not Advertised

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have several gmail accounts that I primarily use for YouTube, Gmail (one for school, a general mailbox, etc). About a week ago I opened up an Adwords account on 2 of my accounts. I was not really intending to advertise on both but I was really trying to do market research. I linked my debit card to one account (the one that was banned) after doing some market research. I never wrote an ad, tried to publish a campaign, or did any type of advertising. I am still in the middle of creating my website and doing everything that it takes to start the business but I've noticed that this morning I was banned!

Can I get another appeal or an explanation of how my billing caused a suspension? I have yet to do anything besides use the Keyword Tool to check traffic that I would be receiving for the campaign! This is extremely unfair because I've spent close to $1000 on creating a website, buying a domain, paying a designer, and creating content. 

My Account Was Suspended For No Reason - I have Not Advertised

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've already filed an appeal and was told that the ban would not be lifted outright!