AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Multiple clicks from some visitors to my site. Am I charged???

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,   I am seeing multiple clicks from some visitors to my site. it looks like they click on my ad, check out my site then hit the back button to the search results and then click on the ad to go back to my site again. this sometimes happens 3 or 4 times from some visitors.   Does google charge for these types of clicks? If so it gets kind of expensive. The IPs are 5.55.46.180 and the other is 109.105.238.108 GOOGLE SHOULD NOT CHARGE US FOR THIS!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Elefteria M
September 2015

Re: Multiple clicks from some visitors to my site. Am I charged???

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Elefteria,

In many cases google does refund your account for certain clicks. You will find you get clicks refunded almost every month. google has algorithms in place that evaluate every click. While you will be charged at the time of the click at the end of the month your account will be refunded all clicks that google considers suspicious.

See here for more:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/42995?hl=en

Hope this helps

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Elefteria M
September 2015

Re: Multiple clicks from some visitors to my site. Am I charged???

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Elefteria,

In many cases google does refund your account for certain clicks. You will find you get clicks refunded almost every month. google has algorithms in place that evaluate every click. While you will be charged at the time of the click at the end of the month your account will be refunded all clicks that google considers suspicious.

See here for more:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/42995?hl=en

Hope this helps