AdWords
6.4K members online now
6.4K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Multiple Client Billing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm trying to find out if it is possible to receive billing/set up invoices, using either a regular account or an MCC account, that will allow for multiple clients to be set up with their own individual card/billing information. Is this possible?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Multiple Client Billing

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Chasah,

Yes, this is definitely possible. If you set up an MCC account, you will be able to have a number of client accounts underneath the MCC. You can have your clients set up their own accounts, walk through the billing set-ups themselves, and then grant you access to link their accounts to your MCC: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6139186?hl=en#link

They will have their credit card info on the account, and you will have access to manage the campaigns.

Hope this helps!
Cassie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Cassie, Thank you for the answer. What if the credit card information is the same across accounts? Essentially I'm trying to understand if I can use a single credit card but be able to provide separate invoices that indicate clearly which client invoice belongs to whom. Thank you, [image: www.holbrookmultimedia.com] Download vCard
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
December 2015

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
Hi Chasah,

Yes, monthly invoicing is available if accounts are above a certain advertising spend threshold. You can read up on that here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375377. Keep in mind that different countries have different options, so make sure to change the drop down on the page to view the options for your country.

If you are not eligible for monthly invoicing, having multiple accounts under an MCC will have completely separate billing processes. You could use the same credit card across them, assuming they are not advertising the same product or service, but it may be simpler to have your clients input their own payment information in the first place. This means you will not have to worry about charging as much to a single credit card, and your clients will be able to see their spend more easily.

Good luck!
Cassie