AdWords
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Multiple Accounts or 1 Big Large Account? - Software Firm

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there my question is simple.

We are a web design company and we are introducing google adwords to our clients.

Most of the time our clients come to us with google adword vouchers.

Question: Can we use these vouchers under 1 Giant corporate adwords account, or should we create a seperate account for each website then use client's vouchers, or you just simply can't do that.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Multiple Accounts or 1 Big Large Account? - Software Firm

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

If I understood correctly, you want to create Adwords accounts for your clients as part of your services. Please correct me if that's not the case here.

I believe that Adwords vouchers are meant for new accounts only and there are certain terms and conditions attached with them. So you can redeem one coupon per client while setting up the account for them, but it's just that you should be aware of the terms and conditions with them.

As an agency, I think you would be interested to know about MCC account where you can have your client accounts under one roof, so that while switching from one account to another, you don't have to login again and again. Learn more about MCC in this article: http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375468/?hl=en&

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

If I understood correctly, you want to create Adwords accounts for your clients as part of your services. Please correct me if that's not the case here.

I believe that Adwords vouchers are meant for new accounts only and there are certain terms and conditions attached with them. So you can redeem one coupon per client while setting up the account for them, but it's just that you should be aware of the terms and conditions with them.

As an agency, I think you would be interested to know about MCC account where you can have your client accounts under one roof, so that while switching from one account to another, you don't have to login again and again. Learn more about MCC in this article: http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375468/?hl=en&

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

yes exactly what  i need, but can i redeem vouchers for each different client?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hello,

Vouchers are promotional and are sent across to the different businesses from time to time by Google and yes they can applied per account depending upon the terms and conditions associated with the vouchers.

Pankaj