AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Monthly Invoice Payments

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can a customer on 30 day invoicing make  partial payments (credit card) of a invoice, if they desire, during the 30 day repayment period? Or does the invoice need to be paid in full only. 

Can they pay the invoice with a credit card (AMEX)? The information in ad-words helps seems to  point to only to pay by check or wire transfer.
1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
May 2017

Monthly Invoice Payments

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Haran,

Thanks for posting in the AdWords Community. I can confirm that invoices are only able to be paid by check or wire transfer and they have to be paid in full otherwise your account could be subject to a suspension for incomplete payments. 

We hope this clears things up. Please let us know if you have any other questions, we'd be happy to help.

Best,

Jens

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
May 2017

Monthly Invoice Payments

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Haran,

Thanks for posting in the AdWords Community. I can confirm that invoices are only able to be paid by check or wire transfer and they have to be paid in full otherwise your account could be subject to a suspension for incomplete payments. 

We hope this clears things up. Please let us know if you have any other questions, we'd be happy to help.

Best,

Jens

Monthly Invoice Payments

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I have an issue with my invoice as i got my credit line approved on 25th of may and it was billing on 30 th may  with $3000 Now  i got the due date to pay by 31 july  2017 however now when i add billing to othewr child accounts it says that We haven't received payment for your advertising costs, so we've temporarily suspended your AdWords account until you're able to pay your balance.

How is it possible when google gave me time to pay till 31 july how they can suspend my accounts like trash and dumping them this is very annoying and making me loose my clients