AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Money for nothing! Google!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am making my complaint public on this forum, firstly to warn others and secondly to have google sort out my issue and credit me the monies they have been deducting from my account monthly for over a year...even after I cancelled, then promptly contacted google to credit me for then 2-3 months debits. This was over a year ago. Appx sept 2015. Google has debited my account monthly totalling over £600 to date. I did not notice these as they are shown as international debits on my bank statements....I shop a lot online...so assumed they were for those. However in Dec 2016, the payment appeared as a google transaction....so I checked all my statements...debits of around £32-38 monthly!!! Smiley Sad 

I was ( now retired) a one man band health and beauty business...I cannot afford such waste of my hard earned money.

please take this to the top and telephone / e mail me asap to sort out my complaint. 

I want full credit for services not received....I cancelled this over a year ago!!! Never received anything in the post...nor any benefits for my business...it is extremely disappointing that a huge business such as google can make such terrible mistakes...I had tried sorting this out months ago, and was told my account was cancelled....I now know otherwise!!! 

ACTION FROM THE TOP NEEDED IMMEDIATELY.

Life Force UK

1 Expert replyverified_user

Money for nothing! Google!

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Mavash,

We do not have access to your AdWords account from this public forum, so I will not be able to look into this account-specific issue for you. However, you can get in touch directly with the AdWords billing team via phone, email, or chat here to discuss this.

Let me know if you have additional questions,
Cassie