AdWords
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Minimum mandatory budget of Rs 400 per day in India - Adwords internal policy

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello all, 

I was talking to a Google Adwords representative in India about setting up a small new campaign. I was told that Google has an internal policy of requiring a minimum budget of Rs 400 per day (minimum Rs 8000 in total) from an account to run a campaign.

I asked them specifically if it is an official policy and they said yes.

I would like to confirm if this is indeed so. My understanding is that there's no minimum applicable - one has full flexibility to set one's daily or total budget according to one's requirements.

thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author GHW1234
July

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi @GHW1234,

There is no criteria regarding the minimum daily budget, you can go with any budget in accordance with the estimated CPC bids.

You might have asked him/her to share the official docs regarding the same from the official Email address.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Archit,

I was quite surprised when they said that. In the chat (I have the chat log copied in a word doc) I asked them to show me where it was written and they said it is not written anywhere, but that this was an India-specific internal policy!

Since it was closing hours for the day, I am waiting for tomorrow to continue this issue.

I am quite surprised - do these representatives knowingly give wrong information?

regards

GHW

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

If there is any policy that has been rolled out by the Google for AdWords, it must be documented.

You can raise this issue to the AdWords support over email attaching the discussion that you had on chat.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’