AdWords
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Minimum contract length?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is there a minimum contract length if I advertise my business with Google Adwords? Or can I shut down my campaign at any time?

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Minimum contract length?

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello David,  Welcome to the Community

You can shut down the campaigns at any time. I recommend using the pre-pay option in order to avoid with the automatic post-payments.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi there;

I agree with Adrian except that experience shows, that users after experiencing  with "pre-pay" want to switch to "automatic payment":  this - at times- could be a tough process. Rest assured that you will not be charged beyond the time period your campaign is active;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

However if you try to advertise with the help of a Google Partner, there could be additional conditions like a minimum contract length with them ( not with google directly) , mainly because in the first stage it is useful to setup some test campaigns for a month to gather data and take the best decisions regarding optimisations and costs. But this forum does not deal with issue between Google partners and their clients.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks very much for your helpful advice.