AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Minimum contract length?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is there a minimum contract length if I advertise my business with Google Adwords? Or can I shut down my campaign at any time?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Minimum contract length?

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello David,  Welcome to the Community

You can shut down the campaigns at any time. I recommend using the pre-pay option in order to avoid with the automatic post-payments.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello David,  Welcome to the Community

You can shut down the campaigns at any time. I recommend using the pre-pay option in order to avoid with the automatic post-payments.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi there;

I agree with Adrian except that experience shows, that users after experiencing  with "pre-pay" want to switch to "automatic payment":  this - at times- could be a tough process. Rest assured that you will not be charged beyond the time period your campaign is active;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

However if you try to advertise with the help of a Google Partner, there could be additional conditions like a minimum contract length with them ( not with google directly) , mainly because in the first stage it is useful to setup some test campaigns for a month to gather data and take the best decisions regarding optimisations and costs. But this forum does not deal with issue between Google partners and their clients.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks very much for your helpful advice.