AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Mcc Amountspending

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

if i'am creating new MCC account how mush money should i actually spend,and what happens if i'm not spending that amount correctly.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Mcc Amountspending

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Nikhil,

You never Add budget for an MCC(My client center) account, as its a manager account to manage all other accounts linked with it. Though can can manage budgets of other accounts through MCC,
So literally its the individual account budgets not of MCC.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: Mcc Amountspending

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Nikil, how are things?

Exactly as @Archit said, MCCs (now called Manager Account) are primary used to manage other accounts. So if you work with a lot of clients and want to manage them over one e-mail access, you can do so by using the MCC, but the budget, is set individually for each account inside the MCC.

Now, there's a option called Consolidated Billing for MCCs, but this is for very specific cases, and doesn't seem to apply to you at the moment, but I think it's valid to mention, right? Smiley Happy

You can know more about Consolidated Billing here:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375371?hl=en

Hope this helps,

Cheers,

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click