AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

May I use one bank account on more adwords account?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I would like to manage my adwords clients' payment issues, but it is not clear for me from the Google policies that may I upload my clients' adwords accounts with my credit card?

Thank you for your answers!

1 Expert replyverified_user
4 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author wobzee
September 2015

Re: May I use one bank account on more adwords account?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello wobzee;

On the  billing tab  you should fill the business details and credit card details, 

If you are using YOUR card, make sure that credit card details match your card (your name, address etc...)

On the business details part fill in, your client's  details. ( If you fill in yours, and you have another account, you are  at risk of violating "double serving".)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Yes, then its an issue.

You can't promote sigle domain from two different accounts. This may cause a double serving policy/site policy violation and may lead to the account suspension. As you have already promoted the domain from old account, google policies wont allow you to create another account promoting same domain.

Also as you are concerned about the billing information, you can try creating another account with the same billing address, but make sure that you don't have any problem with the account that you have created earlier with the same billing information. Problems may suspension of earlier account, balance not paid, disapproval of ads due to any policy vilation in the old account.  It is always recommended to create a single account for a particular business, means one address. Yes you can use same credit card in multiple accounts for making payment, that is allowed. But in that case make sure that the billing address of the account and the billing address of the credit card belong to same country.

Hope these can sort out some of your queries. Do let us know for further issues.

Thank you

Foyzul

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

See there is a possibility that newly created account will get suspended. you can do one thing, after cancellation of this account you can wait for a long time and then you can set up a new account. Gap should be more that 90 days apprx, (according to my experience), then chances of account suspension is minimum.

I have alternate solution for uh, you can provide them access to your adwords account, login credential will remain with you but htey will manage your adwords campaign smoothly. Consult with them and discuss about linking account with MCC process, they will let you know in detail.

Hope this can help.

Thank you

Foyzul

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hello guys;

I'm joining a bit late... . (Flights..  etc...)

The guideline that should  follow is: one business - one account . As long as you follow that - you are OK;

You can export your "old" account data using the Adword editor, and later import  back into the new account. However; the first account MUST be cancelled prior to opening a new account. (Otherwise, you are immediately suspended.)

A side comment; remember that the moment you cancel the account, you lose its history. Account history  affects the CTR, So, if you have a good CTR on the current account, I would reconsider deleting it.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello wobzee;

On the  billing tab  you should fill the business details and credit card details, 

If you are using YOUR card, make sure that credit card details match your card (your name, address etc...)

On the business details part fill in, your client's  details. ( If you fill in yours, and you have another account, you are  at risk of violating "double serving".)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ty for your answer.

I have a related question. What if I would like to have a whole new account for my business, so I pause all activity on my old adwords account, and I make a new account with my business & credit card details that I also currently use? From then on I'd like to use the new account only. Will I have any problems because of this? Will I violate the double serving policy if I import some campaigns from the old account, and run them on the same domain I used before.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Yes, then its an issue.

You can't promote sigle domain from two different accounts. This may cause a double serving policy/site policy violation and may lead to the account suspension. As you have already promoted the domain from old account, google policies wont allow you to create another account promoting same domain.

Also as you are concerned about the billing information, you can try creating another account with the same billing address, but make sure that you don't have any problem with the account that you have created earlier with the same billing information. Problems may suspension of earlier account, balance not paid, disapproval of ads due to any policy vilation in the old account.  It is always recommended to create a single account for a particular business, means one address. Yes you can use same credit card in multiple accounts for making payment, that is allowed. But in that case make sure that the billing address of the account and the billing address of the credit card belong to same country.

Hope these can sort out some of your queries. Do let us know for further issues.

Thank you

Foyzul

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for the answerSmiley Happy

One more related question.

What if I would like to outsource the adwords management of my company website, and I cancel my account which hasn't got any problem (no suspension, or billing problems), but I want an agency to run my campaigns on their own adwords account. Is it allowed, or they couldn't run any campaign on that domain?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

See there is a possibility that newly created account will get suspended. you can do one thing, after cancellation of this account you can wait for a long time and then you can set up a new account. Gap should be more that 90 days apprx, (according to my experience), then chances of account suspension is minimum.

I have alternate solution for uh, you can provide them access to your adwords account, login credential will remain with you but htey will manage your adwords campaign smoothly. Consult with them and discuss about linking account with MCC process, they will let you know in detail.

Hope this can help.

Thank you

Foyzul

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hello guys;

I'm joining a bit late... . (Flights..  etc...)

The guideline that should  follow is: one business - one account . As long as you follow that - you are OK;

You can export your "old" account data using the Adword editor, and later import  back into the new account. However; the first account MUST be cancelled prior to opening a new account. (Otherwise, you are immediately suspended.)

A side comment; remember that the moment you cancel the account, you lose its history. Account history  affects the CTR, So, if you have a good CTR on the current account, I would reconsider deleting it.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I really appreciate your answers guysSmiley Happy

Ty, and have a nice day!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I had an account that was suspended due to the issues with the billing information. Now I have cancelled that account recently and want to create a new account for the same domain name. Can I do that.

I am stuck with these adwords account and need help with this, please let me know how can I proceed.

Thanks and Regards

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

Hello basharatmushtaq;

Once suspended, you cannot return and advertise using AdWords on any account. Suspension (at least for now) is forever.

Sorry...But this is Google's policy: they "are tough" on it, and not willing to compromise.