AdWords
5.9K members online now
5.9K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Max CPC bid set per keyword 3$, Cost of Click deducted 2.93$, whereas Budget/Day was 0.75$

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I Had Set Following Budget for my Adgroups:
#Campaign 1 = $0.75, Max CPC for the keyword was Set 3$
#Campaign 2 = $1, Max CPC for the keyword was Set 20$

I have Been Charged 13$ in 15Minutes and This is Sure The Same Keywords were Targetted.

Please Help.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Max CPC bid set per keyword 3$, Cost of Click deducted 2.93$, whereas Budget/Day was 0.75$

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Raghav,

Wait one day and it should sort itself out. You will not be charged for more than 20% higher than your actual budget in any one day.

If it doesn't come right, contact AdWords support.

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

Your CPC is higher than the daily budget, so you're creating a difficult situation for the Google machine to handle. If it costs $13 per click, with a $1/day budget, then you may get one click for $13, and have to "wait" another 12 days before you can afford another click. Like @RobSkelton alluded to, it's average daily budget over the course of a month/30 days. If your budget is this limited, you may be better off just using automated bidding - Maximize clicks, and let the Google machine try to find you as much traffic as possible.

Tom