AdWords
4K members online now
4K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Mastercard not accepted. Need to be able to put authorisation code in to do payment. No facility.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Masterard not accepted. Need to be able to put authorisation code in to do payment. Need facility on google ads to place this code in.

None available.

How am I supposed to advertise?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Mastercard not accepted. Need to be able to put authorisation code in to do payment. No facility.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Janine,

Mastercard is accepted in the United States and many other countries, too. Payment methods vcry by region and you can use this interactive web form to see what is accepted for yours. 

Please open your AdWords account and click on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner and click on Billings & payments. This is your financial dashboard will everything is handled. This is where you will enter a payment method. 

If you need further help, please click on the gear icon and call the phone number shown or click on Help (same location) and use another method to interact with support so that they can access your account with you and assist. 

Kind Regards,

James

Re: Mastercard not accepted. Need to be able to put authorisation code in to do payment. No facility

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am in South Africa. Please assist. I need to put an authorisation code in
from my bank for Master Card before they will allow you to just take money.
So you bill me and I authorise with my bank code.

How are we going to sort this our?