Manager Account- several different businesses, same card to fund.
i created Google Adwords Manager Account, and tied several adwords accounts to it. these accounts represent different businesses of my clients. is it violation of terms if i use same credit card to fund all of the adwords account associated with my Manager Account?
thanks a lot
Re: Manager Account- several different businesses, same card to fund.
1. you manage multiple AdWords accounts (one for each business)
2. each has their own AdWords account
3. they are linked to an MCC manager account
4. you wish to pay for them all on the one card
- if that is the case there is no issue.
At an agency that is basically how you do it, put all client accounts into your MCC then pay for it all on the agency credit card.
No issues at all.