AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Made a payment three days ago but the payment is not reflect

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have made a payment through DCB bank net banking,

but its not reflecting in my adwords account

NOTE: This post has been edited by a Community Manager in order to remove personal information, per our Community Posting Guidelines. This is done in order to protect your privacy and/or account security.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author kailas d
September 2015

Re: Made a payment three days ago but the payment is not reflect

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello, Kailas.

Please check this page https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3122375?hl=en&rd=1 for available forms of payment in your country and the time needed for the payment to be reflected in your account.
Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author kailas d
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello, Kailas.

Please check this page https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3122375?hl=en&rd=1 for available forms of payment in your country and the time needed for the payment to be reflected in your account.
Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
As Adwiser provided you great answer I want to add couple of things.
Please check DCB's branch and check weather the payment was made by them or not. I faced the same situation development credit bank. Please check it