AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

MY account is suspended because billing information can't be verified, How i can verified?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

MY account is suspended because billing information can't be verified, How i can verified?  Please help.

I use payoneer card to pay my ads cost and i already paid ad cost 3 times last month. I use my billing address  same as which i use for payoneer. That means both billing address are same and my original address. 

So what the reason that google can't verify? 

Please help me how i can get back my account, i already email to support with fill up the form with my address. but still not get any help.

Please kindly help. 

Thanks. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

MY account is suspended because billing information can't be verified, How i can verified?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Emily,

Please note that there is no one here that can help get the account back. You were suspended, you emailed support and are now awaiting a reply. We are not able to supersede AdWords Support.

You can learn more about accepted payment methods for AdWords here. Be sure to change the country to match yours and use the payment options tool set your country, too. 

Kind Regards,

James