AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

MCC suspended for billing issue--need review recommendation

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

its been a frustating week, my mcc 2 accounts are suspended with this message

Your account is suspended - We've identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity of this or your other AdWords accounts. To help prevent any unauthorized activity, we suspended your AdWords accounts

Now both accounts are on same card and looks like they are missing something, i called the adwords help line with no use as they cant seem to get hold of the issue

i double checked the urls and absolutely no policy or other violation, i am never suspended before on google as well. the only reason i can think of is i am using USA billing Card for payments on behalf of my clients(means i will pay for them from my card) but my own geo location is different which should not be a big deal but then this is my assumption

the help will be highly appreciated as i cant continue businessand dont seem a way around

Thanks

Nazish

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: MCC suspended for billing issue--need review recommendation

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Bondads,

Thanks for your post. I am going to refer this post to our support team. They should be able to look at your account with you to see what the problem is. Be sure to keep a look out for an email from "adwords-support" if you do not receive an email check your spam box.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It not been reviewed yet... Smiley Sad really frusating!

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
Hi bondads,
I'm looking into this for you this morning!

Kathleen

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks much, i hope this gets resolved soon and i am here for any more information if needed