AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

MCC client's Acc Suspended with 400 inside - need REFUND FAST !

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How to get a refund from a client's MCC AdWords account funded via credit card?

Cannot cancel the account as I am the manager of the MCC.

Client ID: <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Or just reenable the account because the suspension reason is NOT CLEAR AS ALWAYS -

'Your account is suspended - We've had to suspend your AdWords account because it contains major or repeated violations of our advertising policies. '

Please resolve ASAP!

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, in order to remove sensitive information. This is done to protect privacy and account security.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: MCC client's Acc Suspended with 400 inside - need REFUND FAST !

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Nick,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

For the first thing, please remove Customer ID from the post. 

Now to your question, I would advise you to connect with AdWords phone support. They will be able to help you better on this.  

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1385067

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Re: MCC client's Acc Suspended with 400 inside - need REFUND FAST !

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Nick,

Welcome to adwords community.
You want to get refund amount from adwords account which you have created through mcc account. Let us know If I am wrong.

Create a new gmail account and share administrative access of adwords account which you have created through mcc account. For more go with this link.
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704346?hl=en

Once you share adminstrative access to new id, then you can cancel your adwords account and request for refund. If you made a payment through credit card then amount will be refunded same credit card.

You can not cancel adwords account through mcc level.

Hope it helps you.