AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

MCC client's Acc Suspended with 400 inside - need REFUND FAST !

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How to get a refund from a client's MCC AdWords account funded via credit card?

Cannot cancel the account as I am the manager of the MCC.

Client ID: <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Or just reenable the account because the suspension reason is NOT CLEAR AS ALWAYS -

'Your account is suspended - We've had to suspend your AdWords account because it contains major or repeated violations of our advertising policies. '

Please resolve ASAP!

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, in order to remove sensitive information. This is done to protect privacy and account security.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: MCC client's Acc Suspended with 400 inside - need REFUND FAST !

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Nick,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

For the first thing, please remove Customer ID from the post. 

Now to your question, I would advise you to connect with AdWords phone support. They will be able to help you better on this.  

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1385067

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Re: MCC client's Acc Suspended with 400 inside - need REFUND FAST !

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Nick,

Welcome to adwords community.
You want to get refund amount from adwords account which you have created through mcc account. Let us know If I am wrong.

Create a new gmail account and share administrative access of adwords account which you have created through mcc account. For more go with this link.
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704346?hl=en

Once you share adminstrative access to new id, then you can cancel your adwords account and request for refund. If you made a payment through credit card then amount will be refunded same credit card.

You can not cancel adwords account through mcc level.

Hope it helps you.