AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

MCC client billing error

AT
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
AT
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My client created an adwords account and gave me access to my MCC. I created campaigns, etc. They then put in the billing details. Now my MCC showsYour account isn't active because you haven't entered your billing information.

Even though billing details have been filled by the client why does my MCC show this error.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: MCC client billing error

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi AT,

Welcome to Adwords Community!

I can't speak for your account specifically, but from my past experiences working with accounts in MCC, if any issue takes place in your sub account under MCC account then Google send some kind of notification or information to the parent account (MCC) also.

I think it does not mean that your MCC account has any issue. Although I am not sure exactly about your case.

Also, May I know how old your MCC account is?

Are you getting any error on dashboard of your MCC account?

If your client has filled billing details and it has been more than 3 business days then your client can contact Google Adwords for further help.

Hope it helps!

Thanks

Brijesh

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Sir,

I had experienced that error a lot of times. On my end, it is not a serious issue but only a bit of delay,especially if there is a system maintenance. That red warning on your campaigns tab should be automatically removed within the day.

More Power,
Loraine

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello AT,

Give sometime to the interface to update the billing information in your client account. I hope the account is new and your client updated the billing details just sometime back today only.

This happens mostly with the new accounts but after sometime, you will notice that Billing tab is updated and there is correct information available. You can refer to this article for more details.

Let us know when you see the updated information.

Pankaj