AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

MCC account - Credit card payment

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please can you guide me how to pay in MCC account for each account by different credit card? I mean its good way to be transparent with clients. When they know that they pay to Google directly. Does Google issue invoice for it? Thanks for info.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: MCC account - Credit card payment

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Can I later change credit card number for other one?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello,

Can you clarify whether you want to pay once for all the child accounts that exist in your MCC? If yes, then it comes under consolidated billing and I believe you will use the Agency Billing payment method to pay for all the child accounts.

Here are more details on this:- https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375371?hl=en

But in case you want to pay separately, then it's almost like individual client paying from their own pocket.

I hope this helps!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Dear Pankaj,

thank you for taking your time to answer...My idea was to let my customers to insert their credit card number into my MCC account while I have meeting with them. In this way they can be sure that I do not squander these money otherwise and I invoice them separetely. Question is if Google provides invoices..Thanks again. Mike
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by CassieH (Community Manager)
October 2015

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hello,

You have to understand here that MCC is only a kind of bucket where you are holding the client's accounts. So if the client wants to add their own CC details, let them do it on their own using the admin access.

Second option is if you want to go for consolidated billing, read the link that I shared because it requires some pre requirements which Google wants an Agency to fulfill.

I hope that makes sense!

Pankaj

MCC account - Credit card payment

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

If you get them to add their own details using admin access won't they then have access and visibility to all the other accounts in the MCC?