AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

MCC account | Credit Card | Coupon Code

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hello friends,

I am not a member of Google Partner . but I want to use mcc and coupon for my customers.
While registering in mcc in the section: How will you primarily use this Adwords manager account? I have chosen : To manage other people's account for mcc.
In this case can I use my own credit cards and adwords coupons for my customers .... Or this is only for : To manage my accounts.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
December 2015

Re: MCC account | Credit Card | Coupon Code

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Hossein Y Smiley Happy

Welcome to the community.

You can use your own credit card but it's a risky move because if something happens, you might have to bear all the costs. Does your clients have any credit cards? You can use the coupons if they are brand new accounts. 

Hope that helps a bit. Good luck Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Hossein,

A manager account is an AdWords account that lets you easily view and manage multiple AdWords accounts -- including other manager accounts -- from a single location and single login.

The payment methods(cards) and the coupons are associated with the individual account within that manager account not to the manager adwords account.
Though you can use the same card(your own) to multiple accounts but you need to link that card for those accounts individually.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
December 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Hossein Y Smiley Happy

Welcome to the community.

You can use your own credit card but it's a risky move because if something happens, you might have to bear all the costs. Does your clients have any credit cards? You can use the coupons if they are brand new accounts. 

Hope that helps a bit. Good luck Smiley Happy