AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

MAKE A PAYMENT OPTION is not working.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

MAKE A PAYMENT OPTION is not working

in the billing section, when i click on MAKE A PAYMENT . it shows me a pop up where i ma required to select card and enter the payment amount.

The problem is the MAKE A PAYMENT option is not HIGHLIGHTED. i cant click on it..

can anybody resolve this issue please.. 

i need to resolve it urgently..

help needed 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: MAKE A PAYMENT OPTION is not working.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi hassan!

welcome to the google adword community.

Have you tried to enter different amount than actual dues?

If not, try to enter different amount and then check if works.

Also you should try to add another card if first method doesn't' work and then make payment. I am sure by doing this your issue will be resolved.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi,

Have you tried logging out of your account and then logging back in and then clicking on the Visa payment source and then clicking on the amount due? Doing this should activate the Make a Payment button.

Please let us know what happens.

Kind Regards,

James

Re: MAKE A PAYMENT OPTION is not working.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have tried different amount , different cards.

but the option is not appearing. its unclickable.

I have contacted google support.

But no resolve yet. They said "its a one of its kind issue"

They requested for a day but no resolve.

I think i will have to call him again.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i've been visa, master , and. logged in logged out many times since yesterday

Let me know if there is any other solution to this 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i am facing making payment of my google account myonfashion.com kindly advise.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

me too facing the same issue. the make a payment button is not enabling. it's in disable format.

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Hi,

I would advise that you contact support so they can access your account with you and assist further. This will bring the quickest and easiest resolve to your issue. Please use this information to locate the correct phone number for your region. 

This thread has been closed to new replies.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation. It's always best to start your own thread versus making comments to random threads, even if your issue seems related.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic. Making your new thread is fast, easy and allows more specific help directly to you (and not all of the other members in the old thread).

Thank you.