AdWords
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Lost google Adword account after paying

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So i payed for an AdWords new campaign less than half a day ago while still waiting for an approval i canceled a G suite trial i did not even plan to create in the first place (i thought it was like a normal free account) and now i cannot access my AdWords account  neither do i have an idea of the status of the campaign ! what am i supposed to do ? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Ahmed Amine M,

Chances are you still know the email address or a cellphone # that are associated with the AdWords account. In case you do, just follow the steps described on the help page linked-to below.

***   Account recovery options   ***

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3395033?hl=en

Best,

Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for your answer, i tried to recover but failed(looked like the account never existed) so i tried to recreate the account using the old email login and google did not complain about this account as being a duplicate !!! and now i am given another id for my adwords account while the old campaign still working with the old id (i saw the ad), it's like my old account is no more linked to my original email, this is confusing.