AdWords
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Looking for unlisted currency

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I'm based in Bahrain. Currently there is no Bahraini Dinar in the currency options. I would like to know,

1.) Are you planning to include this currency soon? ( if yes, then perhaps I can wait before setting up my account)

2.) Also, if you will be at a later point of time, then can I change my account currency from USD to BHD once you introduce it, since it would be way more convenient that way.

I understand you already have UAE Dhirams and Saudi Riyals, Bahrain is a small market, however, the currency option would be very convenient.

Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Looking for unlisted currency

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Intracity
As of now:

1.I do have any information neither think anybody else do perhaps of new currency (dinar) being inducted into the adwords system.

2. Once you set a currency, time zone and country in your Adwords account, these 3 cannot be changed ever. However, you can cancel your adwords account anytime and set up a new one with your preferred settings.

Thanks
Ajay
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by CassieH (Community Manager)
November 2015

Re: Looking for unlisted currency

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Hi Ajay,

It is just to modify your second statement.

• Language can be changed.
  • Time zone can be changed but only once over the life of the account.
  • Though currency can not be changed.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’