AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Looking for unlisted currency

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I'm based in Bahrain. Currently there is no Bahraini Dinar in the currency options. I would like to know,

1.) Are you planning to include this currency soon? ( if yes, then perhaps I can wait before setting up my account)

2.) Also, if you will be at a later point of time, then can I change my account currency from USD to BHD once you introduce it, since it would be way more convenient that way.

I understand you already have UAE Dhirams and Saudi Riyals, Bahrain is a small market, however, the currency option would be very convenient.

Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by CassieH (Community Manager)
November 2015

Re: Looking for unlisted currency

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Ajay,

It is just to modify your second statement.

• Language can be changed.
  • Time zone can be changed but only once over the life of the account.
  • Though currency can not be changed.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Intracity
As of now:

1.I do have any information neither think anybody else do perhaps of new currency (dinar) being inducted into the adwords system.

2. Once you set a currency, time zone and country in your Adwords account, these 3 cannot be changed ever. However, you can cancel your adwords account anytime and set up a new one with your preferred settings.

Thanks
Ajay
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by CassieH (Community Manager)
November 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Ajay,

It is just to modify your second statement.

• Language can be changed.
  • Time zone can be changed but only once over the life of the account.
  • Though currency can not be changed.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’