AdWords
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Is there connection of bank holidays while doing payment transfer?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Good Monday Guys Smiley Very Happy

Is there is some connection of non- transfer of online payments to Adwords account of bank closing/hoildays. Although, the payments been done through credit cards/online mode; did some days delay happen because of easter holidays or season.

Welcome to your suggestion with your experience!

Cheers,

Nancy Kapoor

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author NancyKpr
September 2015

Re: Is there connection of bank holidays while doing payment transfer?

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
I've seen such delays too. Unfortunately, manual payments (except CC) sometimes take more than 2 days to be credited to the account. I'd suggest calling Google in such cases, to expedite the process. My recommendation would be CC, as that's the fastest and doesn't let the account suffer from insufficient funds.

Cheers,
Sumanth
Sumanth Sridhar

View solution in original post

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Nancy,

From what I've seen, CC payments are instant (max 30 mins) while bank transfer or netbanking (for India), it takes 2-3 days to get processed over weekends and bank holidays.

Hope that helps!

- Sumanth
Sumanth Sridhar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Sumanth,

Feel good that you reply me back too quirky Smiley Happy

If the bank transfer is from UK or US (not from India); did that maximum took 2-3 days to process in between of bank holidays. What I'm observing that Adwords is taking more delays or time for processing of manual payments to the account. As the policy said that maximum period is 48 hours but taking more than that.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author NancyKpr
September 2015

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
I've seen such delays too. Unfortunately, manual payments (except CC) sometimes take more than 2 days to be credited to the account. I'd suggest calling Google in such cases, to expedite the process. My recommendation would be CC, as that's the fastest and doesn't let the account suffer from insufficient funds.

Cheers,
Sumanth
Sumanth Sridhar