AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Is there any free credit for new account ?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I have created adword account, setup a campaign and Ad group. But neither got prepaid credit nor include any billing info.  Is there any free credit for new account or a free demonstration? if any then please guide me. Thank you.

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mohidul Islam
September 2015

Re: Is there any free credit for new account ?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello,

It mainly depends upon country specific marketing where AdWords is providing some coupons or free credit offer to its advertisers.

Link shared above is for the US, Canada advertisers only as far as I understood.

Also note that you will have to add the Billing information even if you have some valid coupon or some sort of free credit with you. You will not be able to run your ads before adding those details.

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Thank you everybody to help me !! Actually I have got a mail already from Google AdWords containing the promo code. But for using the free credit I have to spend INR 500 adwords first. Then I 'll be eligible to take advantage of INR 2000 for free. thank you

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Mohidul,
Welcome to Adwords..!

Please check the below url, enter your email address and click "Give me My Code".

http://www.google.co.in/ads/adwords-coupon.html

Thanks and Regards
John Paul
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello,

It mainly depends upon country specific marketing where AdWords is providing some coupons or free credit offer to its advertisers.

Link shared above is for the US, Canada advertisers only as far as I understood.

Also note that you will have to add the Billing information even if you have some valid coupon or some sort of free credit with you. You will not be able to run your ads before adding those details.

Pankaj

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
ThankYou, but Pankaj1782 is right, this Offer available only to customers with an AdWords billing address in the US or Canada.
Please do further help..

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Thank You. Yes I have seen the line --Account must be successfully billed by AdWords and remain in good standing in order to qualify for a promotional credit.
Okay, I understood that there is no way to a demonstration without fill up billing info. I'll do that soon. Now, please guide me to get a promo code for India.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Thank you everybody to help me !! Actually I have got a mail already from Google AdWords containing the promo code. But for using the free credit I have to spend INR 500 adwords first. Then I 'll be eligible to take advantage of INR 2000 for free. thank you