AdWords
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Is there any New Coupons for old adwords account ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have an Adwords account in which I previously used a promotional coupon. Can I still have any way to get new coupons for my this account ? Can I generate new coupons from this link and use it in my existing account :

http://www.google.co.in/adwords/coupons/

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Is there any New Coupons for old adwords account ?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Vikas,

No, adwords coupons are for new advertisers

In terms it has being mentioned

1. You are eligible for promotional credit if you (a) are new to AdWords and have an AdWords account which is less than 14 days old at the time you enter your promotional code;

only exception for this is you can enable promotional code if you have enabled a new adword service in your account.

(b) are an existing Google AdWords customer but you enable a new feature or product in AdWords, as specified by Google in the voucher. The applicable eligibility requirement is specified in the offer you receive from Google.

But for this I think you need to receive a code from Google, Generated codes from that link might not work for second option.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
thanks

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
This 2014 thread has been closed to new replies.

If anyone has a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question.

Thank you.