AdWords
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Is there another payment method?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have a problem here in Egypt, No "Credit Cards" working online now, or the most of it is. It's a new applied policy from our "Governmental Central Bank".

So, I can't pay for my "Ad Words" billing, which I was counting on it for marketing my website.

When I had this problem in paying for hosting, I solved by paying with Paypal account. So, is there any chance for paying with paypal or else??!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Is there another payment method?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Ahmed E,

You can use this tool to find all possible payment options for AdWords. 

And you can use this form to send in your feedback on needing a payment option for your location. 

Unfortunately, that is the only thing that can be done... other than perhaps contact AdWords support for your area and seeing what they say. You can open your AdWords account and click on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner and call the number shown or click on Help and use another method for interacting the support. They are the only ones that can see your account and discuss anything related to billing & payments. 

Kind Regards,

James

Is there another payment method?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

HI Ahmed, 

Google adwords doesnt accept paypal, at least not in africa. 

regards,

Zaby