AdWords
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Is there a maximum billing threshold for credit card payments?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is there a maximum amount I'm allowed to pay with a credit card before I'm switched to invoice billing? I'm wondering if I can use my credit card for extremely large bills so I can accrue credit card points. Thanks!

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Here you are all the details:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375371?hl=en

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you. But the consolidated billing article doesn't answer my question. 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Ryan B,

The information Moshe provided is correct and the only information readily-offered to answer your questions. No two accounts are the same and your situation is specific to you. You can use the information contained in Moshe's link to extract the parts you need.

Further, you can open up AdWords, click on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner and click on billing... and make a manual payment with your credit card, which can be mostly what you desire. Make a $5,000 payment and see how it goes. Next time, make a $10,000 payment and see how it goes. You can keep going with this and see.

Also, you can click on the gear icon (same location as before) and call the phone number shown and AdWords Support can access your account with you (we cannot) and they can possibly provide a more exact answer. Unfortunately, we cannot.

Kind Regards,

James