AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Is my monthly budget for all my ads or does each ad have its own monthly budget?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

For instance, I'd like my overall monthly budget to not exceed $300. How do I ensure that I don't exceed $300 with 3 ads?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Is my monthly budget for all my ads or does each ad have its own monthly budget?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Staphanie T,

Budget is allocated at the campaign level.

All the ad groups(containing ads and keywords) with share the budget of any particular campaign.

Note: AdWords allows you to set the daily budget instead of monthly. Though you can calculate your daily budget by dividing the monthly budget by 30.4

So, you have the daily budget for your AdWords account. Now you can allocate this budget to all the campaigns as per your need and if your are confused to set the particular budget for each campaign then use the shared budget.

To use the shared budget for all the campaigns within an AdWords account,

Go to shared library(left panel of AdWords UI) >> budgets >> view >> +budget

For $300 monthly budget, your daily budget will be 300/30.4 = $9.8

Get more details about campaigns budget

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: Is my monthly budget for all my ads or does each ad have its own monthly budget?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

hi Staphanie, 

on the campaign level, set your daily max budget to be $10. and it wont exceed it. 

regards,

Zaby