AdWords
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Is it Possible to Auto Email Payment Receipts and Invoices for Customer Paying with Credit Cards?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have clients that would like to receive copies of all payment receipts and invoices. I've been unable to figure out how to have these automatically emailed to me when they're available, as the option of adding myself as a primary contact for all payment related emails doesn't solve this. So the only option right now that I've found is to manually go into each account and see if there have been any more receipts/invoices, which is a time-consuming process.

Is there any way to automate this?

I found another, old discussion about this issue, so I know this would be beneficial for many people if it's not already a feature. https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/forums/v3_1/forumtopicpage/board-id/AdWords-Billing/thread...

2 Expert replyverified_user

Is it Possible to Auto Email Payment Receipts and Invoices for Customer Paying with Credit Cards?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Christopher S,

You can wait until the 1st of the month and then manually process all invoices (for previous month), which will save you some time... but there is not a way that completely works with automation. 

All the Best,

James

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@Christopher S;

Currently, due to privacy issues Google  requires that the billing section is accessible only by  logging into the account, to ensure that only the account owner /or any admin  can access the billing section.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Christopher S, just chiming in that this is a feature I'd like as well. Ideally, my client would be automatically emailed a receipt every time a payment was made, as well as a monthly summary. 

For now, I've added myself as a payments user and will explore this feature functionality.  

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’