AdWords
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Is adwords subject to GST. I resides in Singapore. thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Re: Is adwords subject to GST. I resides in Singapore. thanks

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello phoebe,

GST doesn’t apply on Google AdWords click costs when you are buying the service direct from Google. ie. When you have your own Google AdWords account.

GST doesn’t apply because the service is provided to you from outside of Singapore and your contract is registered with Google Asia Pacific, Inc..

Copies of invoices are available by logging into your account and selecting “Billing” under the account settings wheel in the top right hand side of your screen.

Invoices are produced and available in the system at the beginning of each new month.

The billing platform has recently been upgraded and more information about billing and payment options can be found there as well.

For more info click here:https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3365132?hl=en&rd=1

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

NOTE: This post has been edited by a Community Manager in order to remove an offer that is counter to our Posting Guidelines. Before posting again, please read these Posting Guidelines, which may be found via the 'About' link, above.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I don't know if this is accurate. My Admob program is supplied and receipt issued by Google Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. Google Asia Pacific is actually based in Singapore.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Ken,

Yes, they are based in Singapore. See below for the address:-

Google Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.
8 Marina View
Asia Square 1 #30-01
Singapore 018960

For more information, visit https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/3025029?hl=en to see more about your GST depending on your location.