AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Invoices against TDS Certificate

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

for any TDS certificates being given to google by an advertisers and in lieu of that TDS certificates then how google as a company would raise an invoice for the credit given in the google adword account of an advertiser since the advertiser has to book the expenses for the same?

Rgds,

Pradeep

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Invoices against TDS Certificate

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Pradeep,

I would suggest you to first read this help center article on the Taxes part which is country specific clearly mentioned here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3365132?hl=en&ref_topic=15973

This would give you an idea of how Taxes are managed by AdWords advertising system.

Pankaj

Re: Invoices against TDS Certificate

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
thanks pankaj for the suggestion but here i would like to elaborate to my case. i have made a payment to Google india for the adwords after deducting the TDS @2% as per the govt rule for TDS. later on while i issued the TDS certificate to google, i had got the credit of that much amount in my adword account and against that credit google gave me a Credit Note. i am in receipt of credit note but i have to book the expenses against the same. booking a credit note in my books will show it as recovery from google. and also against my regular credits in my account i am always getting a invoice for the same.

Invoices against TDS Certificate

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Have you received the credit automatically or have you filled any form or have you contacted any of the google reps? Just curious to know how the tds added to the account.