AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Invoice email

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I can't find an option for email invoice.
This have been discussed long time ago so I figure it
should be solved by now (?)
I have to login to download the invoice for the books.

Seems pretty 2012 Smiley Happy

4 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by CassieH (Community Manager)
November 2015

Re: Invoice email

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager

Hi Oskar,

As Archit and Moshe said, in most countries there is not an option to get your invoice emailed to you. There are some exception (ex. in the United States, if you are using monthly invoicing rather than automatic or manual payments), but you can confirm the options for your country on this page.

Hope this helps!
Cassie

View solution in original post

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Oskar, I also didn't find this option so far.
I am using print saving doc as PDF and then sending it over to client.
Cheers, Alexey
UAWC Agency
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Oskar,

Still there is no such option.
But we hope that any of the community managers would suggest this to the adwords technical Team.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi there;
AdWords does not have the option to receive invoices by mail.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by CassieH (Community Manager)
November 2015

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager

Hi Oskar,

As Archit and Moshe said, in most countries there is not an option to get your invoice emailed to you. There are some exception (ex. in the United States, if you are using monthly invoicing rather than automatic or manual payments), but you can confirm the options for your country on this page.

Hope this helps!
Cassie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Pretty sad seeing how many people it's been requesting this feature for years (https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Billing/auto-generated-billing-invoice-sent-to-my-email-in... ). Specially since having "delegate" accounts that can access the invoices is a right mess as well with Apps and/or the email account already having an Adwords account.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Any news on this?

Invoice email

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 8
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Its been years now we Google Partners loosing each month a full days work to download and send to our customers their invoices. We know we should train them to do the dirty job but if you are a small to medium business and you pay for Google Adwords Management you somehow expect that from your account manager to be in the service list. 

Please consider to find at least a solution via the adwords Scipts API. 

George Gemenetzis
Don't forget to Star or credit an answer as an AdWords Accepted Solution if it helped you.

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’