AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Invoice email

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My Accountant requires that I give him all Invoices to do with Adwords, is there still no way we can get these emailed to us when they are generated?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Invoice email

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Hello @ncompass,

If you are on monthly invoicing, you have a legal invoicing agreement with Google AdWords and so your invoices will be emailed to the billing contacts specified.

If you pay by credit card or bank account, a payment receipt appears as a downloadable link at the end of each month in your Billing tab, under Transaction History.

Thanks,

Manikandan G

Invoice email

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@ncompass;

Invoices are available only by logging into the account.

@Manikandan G;

This is not  an agency, hence consolidated billing does not apply.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Invoice email

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It seems unbelievable that we have to log into Adwords to get the Invoice - why don't Google just send them to the specified recipient or account holder.

How can I convert to monthly billing?

Invoice email

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Simple answer: privacy.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Invoice email

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Sorry that is not an answer.  Even the most basic services send you a bill by email if you desire to have one.  I am not sure that 'privacy' is what Google is doing here.  I suspect it's more to do with overloaded servers.

Invoice email

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

@ncompass;

The complaint should be addressed to Google. We are volunteers here, trying to help;

Google has decided that due the vulnerability  of (some) email services (and apparently events in which unauthorized  users got access to billing records sent by email),  access to billing, requires access to the account.

You can raise your concern to Google by submitting a  a feedback form;

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/176378?hl=en

Re: Invoice email

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi there, This link explains how to get an invoice receipt. https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1723045?hl=en Please review the "Credit line (monthly invoicing)" section. You may also find the "Go paperless" section helpful, which explains how to sign up to receive your invoice emailed to you. Have a great day!

Invoice email

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you both and I appreciate everyone here is a volunteer, I have also worked out how one might get email invoices if one really wanted to and was spending £5000 or more on Adwords monthly.

Really it comes down to Google and if they are watching this thread there are millions of disgruntled advertisers out there for whom this is a frustration not to be able to simply get your bill emailed.  It's a basic these days.

I can't close this thread, because there is no solution here yet.  But maybe one day Google will change their policy, I am filling in the feedback form - thank you for that.