AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Invoice Payment Currencies

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can someone promote their business on Google search and/or Youtube videos and pay with their local currency which is Nigerian naira OR Malawian kwacha OR Namibian dollar?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Pavlos V
September 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Pavlos,

In most cases it is possible, however the answer is negative in regard to the 3 local currencies you mentioned I think. That probably depends on if the currency is freely convertible or controlled by the state. Anyway, you are advised to refer to the financial help tool linked-to below:

***   Payment Options   ***

https://billing.google.com/payments/paymentoptionfinder

Please select Google AdWords, next the country, and finally select the currency you wish to use so that to find your available payment methods.

Best,

Lakatos

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Pavlos V
September 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Pavlos,

In most cases it is possible, however the answer is negative in regard to the 3 local currencies you mentioned I think. That probably depends on if the currency is freely convertible or controlled by the state. Anyway, you are advised to refer to the financial help tool linked-to below:

***   Payment Options   ***

https://billing.google.com/payments/paymentoptionfinder

Please select Google AdWords, next the country, and finally select the currency you wish to use so that to find your available payment methods.

Best,

Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Lakatos,

Thank you very much for your time and for shedding light into this for me, I appreciate it!

Kind regards,

Pavlos

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

You are welcome, Pavlos ... Smiley Happy