AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Invalid clicks

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello,

i get a lot of invaild clicks, some of them google cach and dont charge me but a lot of them he dsosent cach

most of the invaild clicks are from someone using a tablet pc.

i blocke the my ads that they wont show on tablets but i still getting the clicks from him

any suggestion? 

Thanks Mickey

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Fili (Follower ✭ ✭ ☆)
September 2015

Re: Invalid clicks

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Mickey,

Even if you have applied all above mentioned methods still I would recommend you to try "Invalid clicks troubleshooter". While following these steps if your issue get resolved then its good else at the end you will get an online form provided by Google. You can fill this form and then let the Google resolve your issue.

Hope it helps!

Thanks

Brijesh

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Mickey,

I would suggest that you take a look at what is important to your business before you go turning off devices.  You're the locksmith correct?  If you eliminate certain mobile devices, you could be missing out on some business.  I would definitely review all of your data before making such a change.

Now, could you please explain how you 'know' about these invalid clicks and the methods you are using to determine this.

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Thenks for the reply

i know that those are invaild clicks because i get a lot of them  in 10-20 minute

and some time google count them as reguler clicks 

i can see with my web logs that the person who is clickin on me using a tablet pc

i know that mobile devices are important to my type of busniess but  the problem that this guy

who clicking on me delinquent my budget very fast ande even if google count it as an invaild click it take some time untill

he credit me

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Mickey,

If you're analyzing web logs, why not exclude IP Addresses?

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2456098

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I did exlude some ip address but the problem is that he keep changin them 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Fili (Follower ✭ ✭ ☆)
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Mickey,

Even if you have applied all above mentioned methods still I would recommend you to try "Invalid clicks troubleshooter". While following these steps if your issue get resolved then its good else at the end you will get an online form provided by Google. You can fill this form and then let the Google resolve your issue.

Hope it helps!

Thanks

Brijesh