AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Invalid clicks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

An advertiser runs a report at the Campaign level and includes invalid clicks statistics. The report indicated that 20% of clicks received during the selected time period were invalid. This means that the invalid clicks were:

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Invalid clicks

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Sudheer,

That's a lot invalid clicks from a campaign. I suggest you read this Adwords invalid clicks page to better understand what the source of the problem might be.

Diogo

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Understood but I was not told this at any time before why are they hitting me with this all of a sudden?!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi

I can see invalid click activity adjustments in my billing. Does this amount is added to the Cost column in my Campaign statistics ? If this amount is added to the Cost column in Campaign statistics then it affects my CPC right?

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager
This early 2014 thread has been closed to new replies.

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question.

This will improve the visibility of any follow-on questions as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way

Thank you.