AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Internal error occurs whenever i click save to save my google adwords billing settings

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i get this error 'Internal error occurred. please try again' whenever i click save to save my google adwords billing settings.

i have tried again over n over again, same error.

how can i solve this problem please?

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

PrettyGurl; Refresh the browser page. That should resolve...

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

PrettyGurl;

Refresh the browser page. That should resolve the problem.

What browser are you using? Chrome is much more compatible with AdWords user interface than IE.

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Internal error occurs whenever i click save to save my google adwords billing settings

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Same thing happens to me. No amount of refreshing helps.

Re: Internal error occurs whenever i click save to save my google adwords billing settings

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Same thing is happening to me: All browsers, refreshing doesn't help, clearing cache doesn't help. 

Re: Internal error occurs whenever i click save to save my google adwo

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I agree, this didn't fix the problem. Not solved.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I found that there was an error in the billing address.  I tried using the physical address instead of the PO BOX and that allowed everything to go through without error.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have tried several things and my billing is not going through.  I also cleared my cookies.  Besides my credit card info, I also activated my credit from GoDaddy and put the code in the place provided for.  Any suggestions?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Anyone from Google have a fix?

SIrish wrote:

I have tried several things and my billing is not going through.  I also cleared my cookies.  Besides my credit card info, I also activated my credit from GoDaddy and put the code in the place provided for.  Any suggestions?