AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

India Refund: do i need to send it to ireland

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I Cancelled my adwords account. Now it asks me to send my bank details by POST of FAX to IRELAND. Cant they refund it from their India office... ???? if yes what is address ?????

'

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: India Refund: do i need to send it to ireland

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi there, 

Thanks for your post. In terms of cancellation refunds if you've been asked to send your details to the Ireland office, they will be the best placed team to help you with this. The team in India wouldn't be able to help you in this instance I'm afraid.

A.

Re: India Refund: do i need to send it to ireland

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
My ad words account also suspended due to google adwords Policy. Ok fine No issues.When I asked refund they are asking me to send Fax to ireland. If google able to receive money via local payment gateway why can't it revert the money back to my bank account with the same payment gateway? even small organization doing this kind of refund support why can't search Engine Giant GOOGLE? At least why don't they provide country specific refund support? They do all kind of support to create account and receive money why can't for Refund? I am feeling very very bad with Google Support....